EFFORTS TO IMPROVE THE LEARNING RESULTS OF REJECTED BULLETS THROUGH THE MODIFICATION OF LEARNING MEDIA IN VII GRADE STUDENTS OF SMP NEGERI 3 PERCUT SEI TUAN, 2014/2015 ACADEMIC YEAR

  • Andi Afrizal Hasibuan SMP NEGERI 2 SIBABANGUN
Keywords: Reject Bullets,, Modification, Media

Abstract

Based on the results of research on improving learning outcomes through modified learning media for grade VII students of SMP Negeri 3 Percut Sei Tuan in the 2011/20012 academic year. The description of the pre-test results obtained by students can be seen in the attachment. Based on the table of descriptions of the results of the pre-test shot above, it can be seen that the student's ability to learn to shoot a shot is still low. Of the 38 students who were sampled in this study, it turned out that only 13 students (34.21%) had complete learning, while the remaining 26 students (65.79%) did not have complete learning. The value of the increase in yield (PPH) for the class average obtained only reached 49.60. Based on the research results after being given various forms of learning variations using modified tools in the first cycle the average value of the learning outcomes test was 70.92 with a learning completeness level of 52.63%. This increase occurred after being given various forms of learning variations with modified learning media designed in cycle II based on reflection and experience in cycle I. The increase in the average value of student learning outcomes was 12.8 and the increase in classical completeness was 34.21 %. From the observation, the learning activities carried out in cycle I and cycle II were included in the good category with an average value of 70.92 and 83.72, an increase of 12.8 cycles per cycle. Judging from these results, it can be concluded that the use of modified learning media can improve the learning outcomes of class VII students of SMP Negeri 3 Percut Sei Tuan for the 2011/2012 academic year. From the data analysis that has been done, it can be concluded that using modified learning media can improve student learning outcomes, from the I learning outcomes test which is still low, with an average value of 70.92 with completeness 52%, 63. Henceforth, it is necessary to do corrective actions in cycle II. In the first cycle, the researcher found the difficulties experienced by students in learning to shoot bullets, including: Learning using modified learning media in cycle I was not as expected and student learning outcomes were still low. This is because the students are still awkward using the modified media and the students are still not serious about the movement of the bullet-repelling technique because they have never used the modified bullets in the form of plastic balls filled with sand and cement. The increase in the average value of student learning outcomes was 12.8 and the increase in classical completeness was 34.21%. From the observations, the learning activities carried out in cycle I and cycle II were included in the good category with an average value of 70.92 and 83.72, an increase of 12.8 cycles per cycle. Judging from these results, it can be concluded that through the application of learning using modified tools it can improve learning outcomes to shoot bullets in class VII SMP Negeri 3 Percut Sei Tuan 2011/2012 Academic Year.

Published
2020-11-16